This page houses links to miscellaneous content that really doesn't belong anywhere else. Take a look around though — "miscellaneous" doesn't necessarily mean they're any less interesting than our categorized pages!
- How to "Fix" Microsoft Outlook — step-by-step instructions on how you can make Outlook usable and standards-compliant
- How to "Fix" Microsoft Outlook 2007 — step-by-step instructions on how to make Outlook 2007 more usable and standards-compliant
- How to "Fix" Microsoft Outlook 2003 — step-by-step instructions on how to make Outlook 2003 more usable and standards-compliant
- Casey Kasem's American Top 40 — chock full of information about America's best Top 40 countdown
- Apollo 11 In Real Time
- Automatic Check-In for Southwest Flights
- Disaster Safety & Preparedness
- Disaster Safety
- Wildfire — IBH
- How To Prepare Your Home For Wildfires
- Your Home Can Survive a Wildfire
- East Bay Forests: Invasive Fire Hazards or Natural Treasures?
- If You're Afraid of Trees, Don't Live In a Forest
- Gentlemen's Hats
- A guide to wearing gentleman’s hats
- Men's Hat Etiquette Guide
- 9 Classic Hat Styles For The Modern Man | Buying Guide To Men’s Hats Classics
- Nixon Tapes
- Alcatraz: How the Cell Doors Work
- Cell Doors Opening — more videos
- Alcatraz: The Gangster Years, David E. Ward (excerpt)
- Microsoft Productivity Vision — inspiring, or just plain creepy and unrealistic?
- Knowledge For Charity